Wednesday, September 06, 2006

CREATIVE TEAM CALL BY CARI LOPEZ
HELLO!Until 15th of September, I will be receiving applications for my Creative Team. I'm searching for talented people that will create and post layouts of my kits to high end galleries. Send an e-mail to the address cited in this blog, in the right column (contact here) and tell me a little bit about your experiences and interests. I will then send one of my kits to all candidates (the same kit will be sent to all) You'll be required to create two layouts, using only elements of the kit and this layout will be posted on a site, where a board of judges will select the Cari Lopez Creative Team. This board will be constituted by designers of great prominence in U.S.A. and its names will not be divulged. The selected artists, will receive an invitation for my CT Yahoo Group. The Creative Team will receive free kits chosen by me and will have to create and post at least two layouts per kit in three large international galleries (Free registration and please read the rules, as they are distinct for each gallery). This kit can only be used for layouts' creation and personal use. By the end of each month all the members of the CT will be sent a kit made specially by me for the CT, with a limited commmercial use license, for the purpose of creating quick pages. All the team members will receive the same kit and will be able to create quick pages to sell wherever they choose to, and they will only be required to give proper credits to the CT member and to the designer.
I can't wait to receive your e-mails and to see how you'll use my kit!
HUGS

No comments: